Monday, January 7, 2008

I don't think I know who I am anymore...

I just took this poll and I am not really sure how this happened.  I guess I should say "Go Hillary?"  I am ashamed of myself.  What has happened to me? (P.S.--Adam says I shouldn't be ashamed--maybe just surprised.  All I have to say to that is--"Oh Hillary, were those real tears?")


75% Hillary Clinton
75% John Edwards
74% Barack Obama
73% Dennis Kucinich
73% Chris Dodd
69% Mike Gravel
68% Joe Biden
66% Bill Richardson
45% Rudy Giuliani
32% Tom Tancredo
30% John McCain
29% Mitt Romney
 20% Fred Thompson
 17% Ron Paul
 15% Mike Huckabee

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hillary huh. Well, there are worse things in life. I took the same quiz, and my #1 guy was Fred Thompson. So, what does that say about me? I identify with ancient, ornery guys who can't act. Anyway, I hope to see you sometime this weekend!

Cameron and Michelle said...

Katie, you were always like that! That's what made our friendship so entertaining.

Denise C said...

I tried to take the poll - but it is blocked at work...I suppose I shouldn't even be looking into such things while I am "committed to excellence in defense of the nation!"