Monday, February 11, 2008

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...

So, as of tomorrow, I only have one more year left in my 20's and there is so much I want to accomplish before I turn 30. When Adam and I were first married, I thought I would have had at least two kids before I was 30. So I guess that means I would have to get preggo real soon and have twins--yikes. Well, since that isn't going to happen, I guess I will have to pretend and steal my friend's kids every now and then. I'm also in love with my Sunbeams too, so that helps. So, to all my D.C. area friends--please call me if you ever need a babysitter!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you got my e-mail too. You are perfectly welcome to cry as much as you want...as 30 is not far off.:O)

P.S.--You are welcome to take my kids ANYTIME! In fact, after today, I'd sell a couple to you!

Denise C said...

When do you want Cody and Jon...Seriously! You can watch the dog too - 30 isn't so bad, hey I am looking at forty! YIKES, now that is something to cry about. Hang in there, girl, your purpose will be revealed to you!

Cameron and Michelle said...

Katie Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day. Call me sometime 435-862-7497 Love ya, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Katie! 29 sounds so young and 30 is great, I promise. And you look way younger than all of us that have kids because they do a number on you. Hope you were able to celebrate the way you wanted to (or at least could afford to).

Unknown said...

Hmm...do you make house calls to Waldorf? j/k...really an awesome blog. btw, thanks for the bookshelf idea--we borrowed your idea on ours (seesomeisoms.blogspot.com). Hope to see you guys soon!!