Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Tidbits

I know, I know. Three blog posts in one day. I'm just getting caught up. Slacker you might say? Well, I'm just too busy reading all of YOUR blogs!

We had a great Christmas. I am SO happy Abe is finally here to make our holiday season brighter than ever before. Adam and I decided to have a super low spending cap for our gifts this year so we could send my mom and dad to see Cirque Du Soleil's Beatles "Love" in Las Vegas. But, apparently Adam has magical powers and got a "super awesome" deal on the latest iPhone for me since my last one clunked out. Who has every heard of an iPhone for under $50 bucks? Magical powers indeed!

Anyhow, here are a few Christmas pics (more to come):




8 comments:

walkerbunch said...

Wow Katie. He's changed so much. He's adorable!

Carly said...

I cannot believe how big he is! He is adorable and where did the red hair come from? We need to get together, it has been way too long!

Rogers Neighborhood said...

Finally!!! I am happy to see the update. We need to get better picture of Canyon and Abe. Talk to you soon.

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, look at that little adorable chunky monkey. OK...so I'm guessing since your old phone bit the dust, that's probably why I haven't been able to get a hold of you. Please call me. I want to see you before this extra-terrestrial of mine decides to come.

P.S--Can Adam score me a $50 I-Phone??

Natalie said...

P.S--I meant iPhone.

Unknown said...

He's adorable! Love that last picture.
Oh and maybe Adam has been taking magic lessons from Isaac, but whatever the case congrats on your new iPhone!

Rachel said...

Finally! It looks like Adam & Abe came right from Santa's workshop.

Denise C said...

What a cutie and I would have never guessed - red hair! Hope you are doing well!