Friday, February 2, 2007

Welcome Welcome Welcome!


So, blogging seems the thing to do these days. It has taken quite a while for me to catch on, but I have quite a bit of extra time on my hands since Adam left. This picture was taken when I snuck up to Philadelphia Airport to see Adam leave before he left for some training in Arizona. He had been in New Jersey for a couple months and I just had to see him since I knew he would be leaving for good soon after. Even though he was only a few hours away, I was only able to get less than 2 hours with him at the airport. Speaking of New Jersey.....let's just say I don't have fond memories of that state. Adam has better connection in Baghad than he ever did for the few months he was at Fort Dix.

1 comments:

CPT K said...

What a beautiful young lady standing next to that soldier. Great to see you join the blogging community. I like the title too.

Can't wait to see more from you.

ajk