Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I think this is the first time I have been tagged, thanks to my sis Rachel!

A-attached or single: Attached, at the hip mind you..
B-best friends: Adam, my mom, Melanie, Dana, Rachel and Larry
C-cake or pie: CAKE.
D-day of choice: Friday!
E-essential item(s): a good book and DVR (thanks Rachel)
F-favorite color: Purple
G-gummy worms or bears: Not really fond of either of them
H-hometown: American Fork, UT
I-indulgence: Masterpiece Theater
J-January or July: July
K-kids: None, but lots of OPK's ("other people's kids" Nat, do you remember when your dad first said "OPK's? I've used it ever since!)
L-life is incomplete without: Family, Niel Diamond and Bret Michaels :)
M-marriage date: 16 August 2000
N- number of siblings: 3 sisters, 1 brother
O-oranges or apples: Oranges. I once told my younger sister, Rachel, that the inside of an unpeeled orange is the coldest place on the earth. I don't think she believed me...
P-phobias or fears: Guns. I freeze up whenever I see one.
Q-quotes: I guess whatever Andy Bernard from "The Office" says, especially the conversation he has with Dwight about his TransAm (you can find it here)
R-reasons to smile: My nieces and nephews.
S-season: Fall is my fav!
T-tag friends: Nat and Adam.
U-unknown fact about me: I want to start taking violin lessons again.
V-very favorite store: Barnes & Noble.
W-worst habit: Never making the bed in the morning.
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: Ultrasound--can I order a baby?
Y-your favorite food: Anything associated with a BBQ (answer stolen from Rachel...I happen to love BBQ's too!)
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Love it! I've done this tag before. Do I have to do it again?? Also, George also coined the term FLK (funny looking kid), which he associated with my cousin Mark as a toddler. Rude huh!

Rachel said...

Even though we don't live very close, (not for long though) we sure like lots of the same things! I guess I wasn't adopted after all! By the way-I did believe you about the orange, but only for a little while.

Natalie said...

P.S--Next week it's Neil Diamond week on American Idol. I thought I'd give you a head's up!

Natalie said...

P.S.S--I think it's funny that David Cook is your nemesis. I understand why he makes you feel weird. There is a crazed look in his eyes...sort of stalkerish. You know he's going to sing "Love on the Rocks," and if he does, I won't ever be able to listen to that song again!