Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A little Flickr fun..


The concept:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions (my answers are in parentheses):

1. What is your first name? (Kathryn)
2. What is your favorite food? (Frozen grapes)
3. What high school did you go to? (American Fork High School)
4. What is your favorite color? (Purple)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Neil Diamond--awesome!)
6. Favorite drink? (Sprite)
7. Dream vacation? (Prague)
8. Favorite dessert? (Strawberry Shortcake)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? (mother)
10. What do you love most in life? (Family)
11. One Word to describe you. (Awesome)
12. Your flickr name (I don't remember)

Le me know when you all have tried it!  You can tell I'm a bit bored...

5 comments:

Dana said...

I made one! That was fun!

Who is that in your last square??

Unknown said...

I did it too. Want to see mine just email me and I'll send you a copy :)

CPT K said...

That was awesome. Great idea.

Cameron and Michelle said...

I am hoping for a 4th of July baby. I am not due until the 13th. It is crazy you guys are done in DC. What a great experience to have had. We hope to see you guys soon. We should make it up north sometime in Aug. Not sure what for yet but you never know. we usually make last min trips. Love ya, have a safe move. Chelle

Unknown said...

I liked your comment "Prepare some bogus documents for our fascist home owner's association to pass on to the people who are buying our house." That's my kind of thinking.