Monday, May 5, 2008

SOLD!


Yikes, our house sold over the weekend. The first people who saw it made an offer for full price. We went ahead and still had our open house the next day because that would help our realtor's business. I didn't like the idea of people walking through my house all the time anyway. I even signed the papers for Adam since he is still in Germany and I have power of attorney. This was really unexpected, but I guess we got lucky. I really feel that something will happen between the home inspection, the appraisal and closing which will turn this contract sour. I know, you're thinking I'm a Debbie Downer, but I can't help it. Oh, and I even parked across the street for a bit and gave the evil eye to those walking through my house....hah!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

YAY! I'm so glad all is working out thus far, and I can't wait to see you again! Brian and I will actually have a cool couple to go on double dates with!!! I'm so excited!

Michael Isom said...

Wow...that was fast! Congratulations for your two but sad for us you leave behind in the DC area :-(

Carly said...

Wow, That was so fast! Are you guys coming to the reunion?

Sara B said...

that is such a blessing that it sold so fast! Can't wait to see you in st. george.

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations. What a blessing to sell it so fast and get what you wanted.

Leanne said...

I need your email, and your parents email, will you be out on May 24th by chance? Anyway my email address is leanne@fitnessridge.com your house is beautiful, and huge, and right on the lake that is hard to leave!!!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

Just blog hopping. You're not a Debbie Downer! (wah-wahhhh) (That was supposed to be the sound effect after debbie drops one of her bombs) You're Polly Prepared!!!! I am glad you will get to be out here soon. And....Natalie is obviously thrilled as well. Shelley