Thursday, May 1, 2008

I can't believe it...

...our house is officially for sale! We have loved being in D.C. for the past 4 1/2 years, but soon we will be making our trek to Salt Lake for law school. It's a really weird feeling. I actually cried when we came home from work and saw the realtor sign in front of our house. We will miss our little lake and neighborhood so much. I must say this house is cleaner than it has ever been! You can check out our listing here.

For all you in Utah--we'll be seeing you soon. In the next few weeks, I think I am going to be mighty emotional...

3 comments:

Carly said...

I didn't know you were heading back out this way, that's exciting! We look forward to seeing you and Adam more often.

walkerbunch said...

Yeah! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see you guys. Let us know what we can do to help okay!

Unknown said...

We are sad to see you go, but happy for you at the same time. We have to get together before you leave! We will miss you! Good luck in law school.